Friday, December 9, 2011

2011 Holiday Gift Guide: Hickory Farms Gift Box {Review}


Featured Sponsor


  
As far as back as I can remember, nothing said the holidays quite like Hickory Farms Summer Sausage and heavenly cheeses. My family would ALWAYS serve this at our family get-together during the holiday season.



For our most recent holiday party, I served the Party Planner Gift Box. Perfect timing! With all the other things that I had to do to get prepared for our party, I was happy that Hickory Farms was there to help me out with snacks. One less thing to worry about! Just take a look what my family and friends had a chance to enjoy...

Party Planner Gift Box Includes:

-Our Signature Beef Summer Sausage 7 oz.
-Italian Style Beef Summer Sausage 5 oz.
-Turkey Summer Sausage 5 oz.
-Smoked Gouda 6 oz.
-Farmhouse Cheddar 4 oz.
-Smoked Cheddar Blend 4 oz.
-Mission Jack Blend 4 oz.
-Creamy Swiss Blend 4 oz.
-Sesame, Caraway & Sea Salt Crackers 1.5 oz.
-Sweet Hot Mustard 2.25 oz.
-Cranberry Mustard 2.5 oz.

ace and friends thoughts 

Hickory Farms' Beef Summer Sausage was just as tasty as it was when I was a child. There is just something that reminds me of my childhood, the smell, the flavor.... brings me back. The variety of cheeses were the perfect compliment to the Sesame, Caraway & Sea Salt Crackers. I was unsure of what I was in-store for with the Cranberry Mustard, but I was happily surprised. It was an intriguing blend of flavors that included apple and honey that enhanced the sweetness of the cranberry. Super enjoyable!

What I truly liked about this particular food gift baskets, in addition to the wonderful sausages + cheese, you'll also be helping to provide funding for summer meal programs, emergency food assistance, nutrition education and long-term solutions for families in need. For every Party Planner holiday gift basket sold, Hickory Farms will donate $5 to the No Kid Hungry Campaign®. {To learn more, visit nokidhungry.org. Expires 1/31/12. Maximum donation: $500,000.} Cool, isn't it?!!
 
Finally, just in time for the gift giving season, Hickory Farms is offering 3-day shipping for ONLY $3, which ensures freshness and a cost saving price! Perfect for that special someone on your holiday list!

   
Disclosure: “I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Hickory Farms and received a product sample to facilitate my review.”
Pin It

4 comments:

yanswim888 said...

Yum! This would be a great gift idea!

karenmed409 said...

The cheese is the first thing that disappears in our gift boxes. Good to know they are supporting a Good Cause.
Thanks for sharing.

Stacy said...

I love Hickory Farms, their gift sets are always so good! Never had bad food from them.

Amy B said...

Mmmm...I used to get this every year from my aunt and it is delicious! What a wonderful, easy gift idea!