Friday, December 16, 2011

2011 Holiday Gift Guide: Gourmet Gift Basket {Review}


Featured Sponsor


Who doesn't love the arrival of a beautiful gift basket? I know I certainly do! I especially love the variety of snacks and treats that a gift basket has to offer. That is one of the many reasons why I love to give and receive from Gourmet Gift Baskets. Gourmet Gift Baskets is a perfect one-stop shop for any occasion. The use of their quick and easy online ordering system makes it inviting and extremely convenient. If I don't have to fight the holiday shopping crowds (with the exception of Black Friday, of course) then I am all for it! Gourmet Gift Baskets is the home to award winning gift baskets, fruit baskets and much more!


I tried out their incredible Christmas Gift Basket Classic™. This large gift basket was attractively packaged and would be the perfect gift for the upcoming holiday season! The shipment arrived securely and the arrangement of each item was perfectly placed. Admittedly, I have to say that I snacked on ALL (yep, all) of the items and just couldn't stop. It was a delightfully tasty treat! By far, my favorite was the Morley's Almond Pecan Crunch. The buttery flavor of the popcorn was delectable. Also the Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip had a wonderfully unique flavor and was the perfect compliment to the included Dipping Pretzels.

  • Almond Pecan-dy Crunch by Morley Candy Makers 
  • Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies by J&M Foods 
  • Dipping Pretzels by East Shore Specialty Foods 
  • Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip by Robert Rothschild Farm 
  • Salted Peanuts in Box by Feridie's 
  • Signature Dark Chocolate Bar by Lake Champlain 
  • Buttered Peanut Crunch by Old Dominion Peanut Company 
  • Metropolitan Trail Mix by GourmetGiftBaskets.com 
  • Parmesan Artichoke & Garlic Cheese Biscuits by Salem Baking Company 
  • Chocolate Covered Cherries by Marich
Gourmet Gift Baskets has a variety of gifts to satisfy anyone on your gift list. Whether it's a birthday, the holidays or even just because, there is definitely something fitting for every occasion! You and/or your gift recipient won't be disappointed!

************************************************************
Buy It
 
You can visit Gourmet Gift Baskets to buy any of these fabulous products. 

************************************************************

[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free from the manufacturer of a PR Agency. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising." See ace and friends Disclosure Policy HERE.]
Pin It

1 comment:

Gladys Parker said...

You had me at Almond Pecan Yumm...
This sounds like a wonderful gift for that far away person that you sit thinking what am I going to get them this year ??? A bit out of my price range but many spend that much easily!
Gladys P