Friday, November 11, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 on DVD Today!


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 
released on DVD November 11, 2011.

The final face-off between good and evil is finally upon us as Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 is released on DVD November 11, 2011, just in time for the holidays! Join Harry, Ron and Hermione as they do battle against Voldemort in the epic conclusion to the film series everyone is talking about!

With the DVD release, readers can test their Harry Potter knowledge in the Take The Quiz section as well as visit the Buzz Portal to discover the latest in all things Potter. Get real time updates and all things trending Harry Potter from Facebook and Twitter. Now what are you waiting for.... Enjoy.




************************************************************
Win It 

One LUCKY ace and friends reader will win their very own
 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 on DVD!

************************************************************
 

[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free from the manufacturer of a PR Agency. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising." See ace and friends Disclosure Policy HERE.]
Pin It

1 comment:

Denise McDonough said...

So I am watching it right now... This is my 4th time in the last 3 days (we got ours very early) I am pathetic I am in the room of requirements right now :) LOVE it! sad to see it end tho :(