Thursday, January 20, 2011

Your Not So Traditional Valentine's Day Cards

I'm one of those non-traditional types... and so when I see something unique and quirky, I'm all over it. I was trying to find some inexpensive and FUN ways to jazz up those, sometimes boring, Valentine's Day cards. Thanks to Disney Family Fun and good old Martha... I think I've been inspired.


 Candy Buttons cut in the shape of hearts - now why didn't I think of that!

  
Bookmarks  Martha is a craft *genius*!


Lollipop Flower Heart - Simple and Fun!


Folding Heart Valentine - envelope, not needed!


Crayon Heart - a little wax paper and crayon...
wahhhh lahhhh, instant suncatcher!


Inspired yet? Now get craftin'.
Pin It

6 comments:

Hanna said...

cute ideas...and I'm sure my 4yr old would have fun making some of these!

Anonymous said...

Very inspired :)

Stopping by from the Thursday hops.
Hope you can visit-
POSH
http://poshonabudget.com/2010/12/happy-thursday-5.html

The Lovely in Life said...

Great ideas, thanks for sharing. I found you on a Thursday blog hop, come on over to see The Lovely in Life.
Cheerio!
Sari

Brenda said...

I really like all those crafts, especially the bookmarks. Thanks for sharing them.

Lisa said...

Stopping by from the blog hop! Following you. Please come follow my new blog.

http://BlessOthersWithCards.blogspot.com

Lisa xoxo

John said...

Ah, cute Valentines! Who woulda thought of candy buttons for hearts?! Coolio.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! Now following you back. :)
~Wendy