Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's Big Game Day Coupon Time from Wholly Guacamole and New York Style!



 
 
Prepping for the Big Game? Don’t consider your shopping list complete without Wholly Guacamole and New York Style snacks. And if you’ve never tried New York Style snack’s, here is a coupon for $3.99 off any one item. In some cases this could mean practically free!



Starting at 9AM- CST  - Tuesday, January 25th*

 To get your coupon and big savings on New York Style®:
1. Click on the link http://eatwholly.com/homegatinghq/newyorkstyle

2. Click the "Download Coupon" button

3. Register on eatwholly.com/Homegatinghq (if you haven't already)

4. Download and print the coupon

5. Head to the deli area of your grocery store and grab a bag or 2!!

*This offer is for a limited time, so hurry!
Pin It

6 comments:

XmasDolly said...

Visiting from FMBT already a following. Have a great day! Oh, and if you have time I’m in the top ten to win a block make-over! You can vote once a day until the 28th. I sure would appreciate it. Thank you so much! The button to click on is in my side bar. Thanks again!

TNS Family Value[s] said...

newest blog fan from the monday blog hop. www.tnsfamilyvalues.blogspot.com

Colette S said...

Hi. I'm a new follower from follow back Tuesday.

Very fun blog you have here.

Enjoy your week :)
Aloha!

Sandie said...

Found your blog on Making Friends Monday blog hop and am now following. :) My blog is www.freezingqueen.blogspot.com if you would like to follow back! :)

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. I'm a new follower from Tuesday Train.

Carli
http://www.grandmasguidetolife.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

OOOH I'd love to win this!!!

(Also I'm a new follower from the blog hop!
Follow me back at:
http://luvinmylilmonkeys.blogspot.com/ )