Thursday, January 20, 2011

It OK to Follow... it the Weekend Blog Hop! {Week no. *10*}


It's a weekend blog hop! it's ALL fun. Feel free to link up your blog, twitter or your Facebook accounts too... I {heart} making new FRIENDS!
 
Show Some Saturday Love


WELCOME to week  no. 10 - *It's OK to Follow... it's the Weekend* Blog Hop!  this link-up will be hosted every WEEKEND, beginning on Friday.


A Few BASICS... 
1.  Grab the button above and place it on YOUR blog, so we know where to find one another.

2.  Add your link to the list below

3.  Visit at least two of your FELLOW bloggers and follow the one's you FANCY. (commentENJOY and HAVE FUN! to let them know you're following... as a general rule, follow those that follow you *wink*) Finally,

4. ... and of course, ace and friends LOVES making new friends, so we would appreciate a follow! happy weekend everyone!



Pin It

7 comments:

Alisha K said...

Thank you for the Great Hop! I am already following you:)

Erica Hall said...

I'm already following you but would LOVE a follow back!! http://365daysasmom.blogspot.com/ Thanks for the great blog hop!!

Jenelle said...

Newest follower.
Hopefully you can stop by and follow back :-)

Happy Friday!

http://singlemominspiration.blogspot.com/2011/01/times-are-changin-weekly-blog-series.html

Katie said...

Hi I'm your newest follower from the blog hop :) Very cute blog!
miamoodesigns.blogspot.com

Jen said...

I think I have been following you, but did not know if I said hi.
Cheers!
Jen
www.cariboobutterfly.com

Brea said...

I love it! New follower :)

Joanne said...

I'm a new follower! Thanks for hosting this blog hop!