Sunday, March 24, 2013

Nutrisystem - Week {4} Complete {sort of...}



Featured Sponsor


It was a crazy week four and I'm happy to say that it's over. With the stomach flu running through our house, the unfortunate last thing we all really wanted to do was eat. I did my best in trying to maintain a Nutrisytem meal plan, but with an uneasy stomach, the most I could muster to eat was toast. While most of my week was kept busy with sick kids, I was thrilled to find some Nutrisystem items that I could still stomach, including Golden French Toast, Italian Wedding Soup and Milk Chocolate Flavored Pretzels (even with a sick stomach, there's always a place for chocolate, LOL) Don't these look deeee-lish?



My promise for the next post, is (1) to get back to 100% {or at least 95%} (2) continue on my Nutrisystem journey (3) lose lose lose!


Weight Loss: -1.5 lb. -  hmmm... i'll take it, sickness or not!

Final Thoughts For The Week: Sickness runs rampant - wreaks havoc on household. blah! Looking forward to next week. Week 5 = strong healthy and strong!


Ready to join my on my Nutrisystem journey. Still unsure or on the fence.... discover the TRUTH about Nutrisystem. It's time to do a little mythbusting - Nutrisystem style!





Disclaimer: I have been selected to participate in the Nutrisystem blogger program. For the next several months, I will receive the food free of charge to help facilitate my honest review. No other compensation will be given. Interested in learning more about Nutrisystem, visit HERE or call 888.853.4689 for more information. Pin It

No comments: