Sunday, March 17, 2013

Nutrisystem - Week {3} Complete


Featured Sponsor

Week no. {3} on Nutrisystem is DONE! Struggled this week. Mainly, in part, to this...

my girl, P!nk.

Every now and again, a girl really needs time with just her girlfriends, especially for a MUST see concert such as P!nk (well, purely for sanity reasons too) . And that we did... unfortunately, along with attending a concert, comes cocktails and snacks. Now, if you have ever dieted, you know that cocktails and snacks are typically a NO NO. Too many calories! So, with the concert at the end of the week, I was a not looking forward to stepping on the scale. What would be the results of my falling off the wagon? That was to be seen.... On the upside, thank goodness I hit the gym this past week. I was hoping that it would help me cancel out ALL of those empty calories.

If you've been following me on my journey, you will remember that last week, I was struggling with getting hungry while on the road. Good news, I've been keeping my tasty Nutrisystem snacks in the car for those moment when the hunger pang sets in! So... my goal from last week has been obtained. Ahhhh... SWEET SUCCESS! 

This past week, I've also discovered some very delicious Nutrisystem dinner options... Here are my TOP three from this week:

Turkey & Italian Sausage Pizza - Yep, you get to have pizza on Nutrisystem. my fav.


 Chili with Beans - Super hearty and quick to make. Perfect on a cold winter day! Topped with a dollop of light sour cream. mmmmm....
Lasagna with Meat Sauce - Who knew lasagna with pinto beans in it could be so delicioso!





And NOW the moment I was dreading uncertain about ...

Weight Loss: -1.0 lb. -  YES! (Total so far down -4.0 lbs. - yeah baby!)

Final Thoughts For The Week: Although cocktails are delicious and P!nk along with a GNO are fun, the empty calories are NOT worth it... (ok, P!nk and my girlies was a little worth it). week #4 here I come!

Thanks for all the support while I'm on the Nutrisystem journey. It means the world to me! 

Disclaimer: I have been selected to participate in the Nutrisystem blogger program. For the next several months, I will receive the food free of charge to help facilitate my honest review. No other compensation will be given. Interested in learning more about Nutrisystem, visit HERE or call 888.853.4689 for more information. Pin It

No comments: