Monday, September 3, 2012

Earn Cash and Bonus Box Tops 4 Education with Jingit #jingit4edu #CBias



As I've mentioned before, my kids LOVE collecting Box Tops (well... they actually LOVE the prize that their class gets from collecting the MOST), but I love the benefits my kids will receive from the program.

If you are a parent like me, you are probably familiar with the Box Tops 4 Education program. Recently I was introduced to
Jingit, that not only allows you to earn EXTRA Box Tops for your school of choice, but extra cash too! 



You can easily earn cash from your favorite brands by watching a short video as well as locating these participating brands in-store. Getting started is super easy by signing up with 
Jingit online. Immediately you can begin watching videos and earn cash.



To compliment
Jingit online, you can also download the Jingit app to your phone (available for the iPhone and Android) and enjoy additional earning opportunities.




After I signed up online, I headed to Walmart to begin my shopping trip. Earning cash was very easy and I loved to hear the little *cha-ching*... when I earned my cash. The status bar maintains your cumulative total and it was fun to see my overall total continually increase throughout my shopping trip... now, who doesn't LOVE free money?!

There were many General Mills products participating in this program including: Yoplait Go-Gurt, Yoplait – Original Fridge Pack, Fiber One Brownies, Nature Valley Oats ‘n Honey Granola Bars, Honey Nut Cheerios, Totino’s Party Pizzas, Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers, Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks - Fruit Roll-Ups, Fruit by the Foot and Fruit Gushers. Thankfully, my kids enjoy many of these products.


Scanning products were fun and made the shopping experience somewhat entertaining. Some products require a two-step process as you will see below.


 First, I located the participating products and begin the Jingit *Check In* process.






Step 1: Scan the barcode on package #1 (this involves scanning Oats 'n Honey NATURE VALLEY Value Pack).



Step 2 (Next): Scan the barcode on package #2 (scanning Fiber One Brownies).



Final Step:
 Once you select *Finish Now*... you instantly earn your cash and it's added to your cumulative total in the upper right corner.




Signing up is very simple, check out my entire Sign up process and shopping trip in my 
Google + Story.

Want to learn more, make sure to follow 
Jingit on Twitter and *Like* Jingit on Facebook.


Disclosure: I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and Jingit. Any opinions expressed are my own. #CBias #SocialFabric
Pin It

No comments: