Monday, September 24, 2012

Crest and Oral-B Pro-Health Clinical Plaque Control Regimen #CrestSponsored



The summer was a time for us to have fun and not follow any particular schedule, but with the hustle and bustle of the new school year, we are striving to get back into a regular routine including getting up early and brushing our teeth. Along with the kids, I've recently adopted a new (and healthy) oral care regimen that I absolutely enjoy. My dentist and dental hygienist have always told me that I build up plaque easily, but with the help of Crest and Oral B Pro-Health Clinical Plaque Control products... taking care of my teeth is much easier!




I was recently asked to participate in a campaign that involved trying out Crest and Oral B Pro-Health Clinical Plaque Control products and I've been wanting to improve my oral care regimen and this was the perfect opportunity. To help with my review, I was sent a toothbrush, toothpaste, dental floss and oral rinse. Please take a look at my video (above) to see my thoughts on these products.

Disclosure: I wrote this review while participating in a blogger review campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Crest and received product samples to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central Consulting sent me a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate. See ace and friends Disclosure Policy HERE. Pin It

No comments: