My kids LOVE reading and courtesy of Skyreader™ Media, they are offering Five Top Selling eBooks Specially Priced at just $0.99!
Skyreader™ Media is launching a back-to-school promotion to encourage children to read more in preparation for the start of the new school year this fall. For a limited time five of Skyreader’s top selling interactive eBooks will be available on the App®Store for just $0.99.
Specially priced interactive Apple® iPad® eBooks for young readers include:
- Coyote’s Tale (Ages 5-9): A novel based on a Mexican folk tale that teaches children courage and wit can help turn around tough situations.
- Robo Buddy (Ages 5-9): The story of two best friends who will do anything for each other … even if it means Mom won’t be happy.
- Giant Trouble (Ages 9-13): A thrilling tale about Finn McCool, the biggest giant in Ireland, and his wife Oona, who saves Finn from Cucullin, the biggest and strongest giant in Scotland, with some very clever tricks.
- Banana Ninja (Ages 9-13): A tale of injustice and courage that teaches a lesson about the benefit of using your head before using your hands.
- Mars Colony (Ages 9-14): A family’s adventure on Mars set in the year 2130. Features scientific facts that make the reading experience entertaining, educational and engaging.
“Skyreader is committed to building literacy and the love of reading for both learning and leisure. We hope this very special offer will engage young minds this summer and lead to a love of reading for a lifetime,” said Kevin Gillis, CEO of Skywriter Media Inc.
“At a time when children are immersed in digital media, interactive eBooks such as those offered by Skyreader make it possible to deliver rich literature critical to reading development in a format that will engage children outside of the classroom,” said Dr. Melissa Hughes who holds a Ph. D. in Curriculum and Instruction. “Studies indicate that children who read more, read better; they also write and spell better and have larger vocabularies. Incorporating literature with the array of games and apps accessible to children is a powerful way to encourage reading for pleasure.”
As students prepare for the new school year, these specially priced interactive eBooks will enable children to take advantage of the last few weeks of summer and read.
Visit the iPad App store to download!Pin It