I participated in an Influencer Activation Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Silk’n Blue. I received products to facilitate this review to thank me for participating.
Silk ‘n’ Blue is a unique at home acne treatment device that aims to kill acne bacteria at the source. It destroys the bacteria that causes acne, reduces the appearance of new pimples and helps in the quick healing of existing pimples.
It helps to get rid of mild to moderate acne with the dual technology of natural blue light and dermal heating. The blue light destroys existing acne-causing bacteria residing beneath the skin’s surface.
The Silk ‘n’ Blue has a built-in safeguard to protect your skin, ensuring the skin’s surface will not exceed 41 degrees Celsius or 106 degrees Fahrenheit. Silk ‘n’ Blue Acne Treatment Device can be used in any area with acne problems on the face and body. It’s normal to experience a sensation of warmth during your Blue session. This is completely normal and should disappear within an hour after the session. Some mild redness might also occur, but again this is normal and should fade within an hour or two. Best results can be expected in 3 to 7 weeks after completing the recommended course of treatment.
Silk’n Blue Features
- Hand-held light device for home treatment of acne
- Gentle synergistic power of fractional blue light (same as what is used in dermatologists offices)
- Possesses built-in temperature sensor (prevents the device from exceeding 41°C / 106°F)
Silk’n Blue Benefits
- Starts neutralizing bacteria immediately; prevents future breakouts
- Fast and visible results – get best results of clear, beautiful skin in 3-7 weeks
- Clinically proven and dermatologist-recommended
- Natural, drug free solution (avoid harmful effects of Accutane, avoid drying out skin like some skin cleansers)
- Dual-energy for bacteria destruction and acne prevention
- FDA-approved and Health Canada-cleared
How often should you use the Silk’n Blue?
• Place applicator for 3-5 minutes on each spot with acne (full face may take up to 20 minutes)
• Eczema, psoriasis, lesions, open wounds.
• Active infections such as cold sores.
• Abnormal skin conditions.
Use Coupon code EXTRATWENTY to get an additional 20% off until Sept 30 2014.
[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free from the manufacturer of a PR Agency. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising." See ace and friends Disclosure Policy HERE.]