Monday, February 24, 2014

Share Your Kitchen Shortcuts With Mueller’s Pot-Sized Pasta






Are you guilty of breaking spaghetti noodles in half to fit into a pot? If you are like me, I'm GUILTY AS CHARGED.
Thanks to the geniuses at Mueller's, breaking that pasta in half is no longer necessary with their *Pot-Sized* pastas. When I discovered this.... I thought... now why didn't I think of that.... Brills!

Serving pasta on one of our many hectic evenings just became that much easier! I'm all about keeping it quick and simple on days that we are limited on time.
The kids still get to enjoy Mueller's pasta, now just in a more convenient size. Whether it served with my homemade spaghetti sauce or with butter and Parmesan cheese, I know that the kids will be thrilled with this tasty dinner option! Mueller's Pot-Sized Pasta is SO SMART... and I will be using it from here on out... no more struggling with THAT other pasta length. 
I love this NEW kitchen shortcut. I absolutely LOVE things that make our hectic life a little easier... so here's a family shortcut tip that I use quite often!


Mueller’s “Share Your Shortcut” Facebook Contest

From now through March 21, Mueller’s is asking it’s Facebook fans to Share Your Shortcut ideas that help move things along in the kitchen, quicker, faster and/or better. The entry with the most votes on their kitchen shortcut will receive a $500 gift card at the end of the promotion! Plus, you can vote for your favorite shortcut once per day to be entered to win one of six weekly drawings for $100.


Vote For My Kitchen Shortcut: Soften Butter In No-Time




Hate waiting for cold butter to soften... it seems to take forever. A quick way to speed up the process: Over a mixing bowl, shred the amount of butter you need on a grater. The little pieces will soften faster than a solid stick. Easy-peasy!

Like my shortcut, feel free to VOTE for it, and enter to win $100.

What is YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN SHORTCUT?


[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free from the manufacturer of a PR Agency. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising." See ace and friends Disclosure Policy HERE.]
Pin It

No comments: