Monday, November 11, 2013

Rachael Ray Nutrish Zero Grain Turkey & Potato Dog Food {Review UPDATE}



This is a follow-up from my previous post last month for the NEW Rachael Ray Nutrish Zero Grain Turkey & Potato Dog Food.  We are now on our second bag and Bailee still can't get enough...

Patiently waiting...

Getting excited...

Patience is now GONE...

Bailee decided to knock down the bag and help herself...
can't blame a girl for taking what she wants! 


For some valuable product information, check out my original review HERE.

Have you tried the new 
Rachael Ray Nutrish Zero Grain Turkey & Potato Dog Food yet?
Tell me what you think!

[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free from the manufacturer of a PR Agency. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising." See ace and friends Disclosure Policy HERE.]
Pin It

No comments: