Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ode To DG.... Top *10* Reasons Why I {Heart} My Husband!





In celebration of the upcoming Father's Day weekend, I thought I would tell you the TOP *10* reasons why I LOVE my husband... 


10. He gets up every morning and makes the kids breakfast before school.


9. Takes care of me... like filling up my gas tank when I ask him to do it (without argument).


8. Helps give the kids shower or bath the majority of the time.


7. Doesn't complain (too much) when I decide to go on an unplanned shopping spree.


6. Manages and pays ALL the bills (on time).


5. Works tremendously hard so we can afford the things we do.


4. He is thoughtful and romantic. Often, he will bring me things he knows I LOVE... like  coffee, salads or treats (especially those!).


3. He is extremely helpful and generous. He will go out of his way to help others out... like changing a friend's flat tire in the middle of the night.


2. He is an amazing father. He's caring, loving and fun too! He will take all three kids (by himself) all over the place...  like to the zoo or even sledding.


1. He puts up with ME! As much as I would like to think I'm perfect (ha!), I'm not... yet he ALWAYS thinks of me first... and for this... I LOVE HIM THE MOST!


xoxo. DG. you're the BEST. Happy Father's Day!
Pin It

No comments: