I have been a fan of Chef Boyardee since I was a wee-little kid. We would always look forward to having one of our many favorites, especially during the winter time. Something about Chef Boyardee + Winter = happiness. I wanted to bring those same happy memories to my own kids and incorporate their delicious line into our mealtimes. My kids always recognize the Chef Boyardee labels and get so excited to eat whatever is being served that day. We love Chef Boyardee and had a great time sharing some of our favorites with our friends while having a FUN cooking day.
Chef Boyardee products are easy to incorporate and use in simple, quick and tasty recipes. We decided to make Pepperoni Spaghetti Bake using Chef Boyardee's Spaghetti & Meatballs.
This recipe only uses 5 ingredients and was easy enough for a four year old little chef's to create.
|The Little Chef's Masterpiece!|
Do you also love Chef Boyardee as much as we do? Do you have a creatively wonderful recipe that you would love to share? Make sure you enter the Boyardeelicious Recipe Contest!
By entering the Make it Boyardeelicious Recipe Contest at the Chef Boyardee Facebook page, you have a chance of wining an amazing grand prize: FREE GROCERIES FOR A YEAR!
- Now through March 11, 2012, you can submit an original recipe that uses Chef Boyardee as an ingredient. Simply upload a photo of the recipe, and share why your family loves it.
- Each week, a winner will be chosen based on creativity, all-family appeal, ease of preparation, and palatable appeal by an expert panel of judges.
- Weekly winner will receives a $500 prize as well as $75 in Chef coupons. If you don’t win in one week, feel free to re-enter again following week!
- Each of the top ten finalists from all the accumulated weeks will have the chance to win the GRAND PRIZE. The winner will be chosen based on a combined score of taste points and voting.
- The voting period is from March 26-April 8, 2012. Voters also get a chance a chance to enter to win a daily sweepstakes for a chance to win $100. Want an extra entry... make sure to share it with all of your Facebook friends!
Disclosure: I wrote this review while participating in a In Home Party campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Chef Boyardee and received product samples to facilitate my party and review, and a promotional item to thank me for participating.