Monday, November 22, 2010

Have You Heard of EdenFantasy? (18 and older + Please)




Have you heard of Eden Fantasys? I know that some of you are familiar with them *wink*, but if you are not... here's a little background. 



Eden Fantasys is an online company that specializes in high quality, versatile adult toys. They have lots of FUN toys and other products for women, men and of course, couples. Not looking for an adult toy, per se, check out their full line of reasonable priced lingerie, aromatherapy/mood candles or even some sensual massage oil. I love me a massage! ahhhhh....


If your looking for a one-stop shop in everything you need to spice up your Romance and Sex Life, make sure to check out Eden Fantasys. Each item is presented tastefully. You want to know the details of an item, they have that too. Texture, taste and even video commentary/feedback is available. Every question answered that you may have on a product, answered right on their site. Oh... and finally, if your worried what your mail carrier might think, everything ships quickly and discreetly! *wink, wink*

I received the above product information from Eden Fantasys. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising." See ace and friends Disclosure Policy HERE.]
Pin It

No comments: