With the change of weather recently, I've noticed that my allergies have really gotten the best of me. The constant drainage from the sinus pressure has led to a continuous sore throat. Thank goodness I was given the opportunity to try Chloraseptic's new line of Sore Throat Lozenges with a Soothing Liquid Center. Perfect timing don't you think? As I was a little skeptical of the Green Tea with Lemon flavor, I still wanted to give it a shot because my throat felt so sore. I was glad I did because it provided instantly relief with a very soothing flavor.
The menthol and benzocaine-based formula provided quick and effective relief. The new liquid center adds a second wave of medicine to relieve painful symptom immediately. Chloraseptic is the number #1 recommended brand by pharmacists. Chloraseptic Sore Throat Lozenges are available in Cherry, Citrus, Green Tea & Honey and Honey Lemon flavors and are available in either a 15 or 18 count pack with a suggested retail of $3.99.
With the kids in school, they were bound to pick something up. My oldest daughter has been coughing for about a week now and she's mentioned that her throat is also sore. Thank goodness I had Kids Chloraseptic Sore Throat Relief Spray too. In the past, my daughter was certainly not fond of the taste of sore throat sprays. The grape flavored spray was the perfect flavor to alleviate any issue. This spray was perfect in numbing her sore throat pain.
This spray is alcohol free, aspirin free and sugar free. The 6 0z. sore throat spray is also available for adults and retails for $6.25. In addition to the spray, Chloraseptic also offers a quick dissolve Grape Relief Strip for Kids. Perfect for on the go.
Overall, both products worked instantly on my daughter's as well as my sore throat pain. The soothing relief lasted for quite some time and was happy that I had them on hand. I would say that my daughter and I give these products two thumbs up!
(1) Grand Prize Winner will receive 1 Box of Chloraseptic Sore Throat Lozenges and 1 Bottle of Chloraseptic Cherry Sore Throat Spray
- Follow ace & friends PUBLICLY through GFC (+1) then visit Chloraseptic's website and tell me one thing you've learned (make sure to include your email)
Extra Entries (please leave a comment for each EXTRA entry)
- follow me on twitter aceandfriendsco and tweet about this giveaway and include a link. (+1, can tweet daily)
- follow ace & friends - shop. save. review. giveaway. repeat. on Facebook. (+1)
- follow ace & friends on Facebook Networked Blogs. (+1)
- subscribe to ace & friends email, FeedBurner. (+3)
- blog about this giveaway. (+5)
The giveaway is open to US residents and APO's only. 18+ and older. Entries are valid through Tuesday, November 9th at 11:59 PM EST. The winner will have 48 hours to respond via email before a new winner is selected.
Disclaimer: I received compensation of a product for this review and the opinions... well, they are ALL mine!Pin It