Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Calories Burned... Oh Yeah... I'm Counting!

So, I've been asked by several people 'which' calorie counter watch do you use... and here it is: The Reebok Fitwatch.

Reebok <span class=

Essentially it's a great watch. I've compared the calories that I burn verses the one displayed on cardio equipment and it's pretty comparable. The only option that this watch doesn't offer is the ability to enter your age and weight. Regardless, I love this watch and it works for me.

I've also purchased in the past the MioPink Motiva Heart Rate Monitor Watch. A good watch, but the face is a little too large for my wrist.

<span class=

This watch has the option of entering your age and weight. It can monitor your heart rate and has several other features too like: net calories in, heart rate recovery time and daily alarm.

So, if you are looking for a good calorie counting watch (because God knows... I'm not exercising without knowing how many calories are melting away).... I would check out these two.... they are definitely reasonably priced and well worth the investment.

Melt away calories, MELT AWAY!
Pin It

No comments: