Monday, October 27, 2008

the little man is '4'....

Well, my little man turned 4 today! Amazing. I never believed how fast time went by until I had children. It really does go faster and faster each day. Today the little man is '4', next thing you know he's going to be asking for the keys to the car.


He had so much fun today. From playing with his sisters and friends... to making finger puppets, playing with silly string and decorating yummy sugar cookies. I think he really loved his cake... how can you not love 'Scooby Doo'. The good old Costco cake with the rice paper topping... what a great invention!



A great end to the day.... he went to bed without a fight!

Tomorrow is another funfilled day... it is our turn to bring snacks for the class. He will be celebrating his birthday in class tomorrow... so rice krispie treats with fun Halloween decor it is.... I am also excited because I will be volunteering in his class. It should be so much fun!

Well.... it's time to hit the hay.... another long day awaits! Pin It

No comments: